Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mickie James Streptease

BIE Project - Film n ° 7 - Expo '92 - Seville Expo 1992 - Modeling

...
pffff ... finally ... I came to the end of the Avenue de l'Europe ... what makes ... A pavilion complete, yes, the European Community, it So I still have 12 to do ... if I make the 12 course, because it is not at all sure they are all visible in the final ride. To see! Meanwhile

attacking the national pavilions, this is the avenue with the detail that was missing, and which gives its interest and importance to this place ... In any case, he is actively involved to make it more liveable, as these are huge paintings suspended providing a little shade and coolness under skies so hot that Andalusian!

This seems perhaps not, but I admit to having "rough time" ... no specific plan of course, then to repeat this special form, guyed masts with and oriented correctly, I had to fight hard with my polygons ... but as usual, I ended up winning.
course in this case, I do not claim to be 100% accurate, but hopefully be enough to allay suspicion, and especially to make the atmosphere of the place, which is still the principal, and purpose !









The result? I think I'm going to be tempted by the flag of Belgium ... Cubic very ... ;-) but very conditioning

0 comments:

Post a Comment